Sunday, February 1, 2009

I was hugry, happy and sleepy

Oh, I thought it didn't hit me - but it did. I was semi-aware I guess, knowing that my mind was playing tricks on me. Oh that felt really good since I haven't had it in a very long period of time. The trip from Greg's house to dropping off April then to my house was unexplainable. I don't remember much except for the narrow alley way and the sound of the subway trains. I think I was talking to April along the way on the phone but for some reason - disconnection occur. She called me back 3 sec. later. But my button doesn't want to cooperate. I was pressing the answer button 12 times and when I finally answered it, I couldn't hear anything, I said "hello" and I didn't hear a respond from her. And so I got home, I ate and drink milk - I know that because I woke up today to my moms voice screaming about the dishes while I was still on my pants, shoes and my jacket. I woke up so light-headed and in a subconscious state of mind.
So I got 3 missed calls last night on my fully paralyze phone(it doesn't function anymore!). My phone is dead. Ces Soirées-Là

ON THE SIDE NOTE:
*SONY ERICKSON - 2 years and 7 months.

2 comments:

  1. "i woke up today to my moms voice screaming about the dishes while I was still on my pants, shoes and my jacket." ahahahah!

    last night was fucked up. had no idea why you guys went on the southbound train. i swear it took me what seemed like hours to get home. didn't knock out till 5. round two this week? mosdef.

    ps: RIP sony erickson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, i know thats how good my sleep was. LOL
    good times! definitely that nite was fucked up LOL.

    ReplyDelete