Friday, February 6, 2009

coz, you gotta have faith!



Janes Lui is just one of my favourite youtube celebs. She is amazing! Too bad I can't go to California to see her play along with Kina Grannis, David Choi and also the Jazmin. But anyway, this cover : Faith by George Michaels, like Mark, it just brings back memories. Ooh, the old days! Sometimes I wish I have a time machine so that I can go back in time and just experience it.

I don't really have anything to blog today. I just had my anatomy test and it was slightly brutal. You know when you study too much and not every single thing is on the test paper - so i found it very frustrating. Well, overall it wasn't that hard nor easy. It was alright, and hopefully I did the same thing. I just want to pass.

ON THE SIDE NOTE: NEXT WEEK
* CLINICAL - PARAMED
* PN1 Test
* Essay Outline & Summary
* Psychomotor Test
* Journal
* The Last Supper presentation
* AUGH! see y'all at 3 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment