Thursday, February 19, 2009

So-ORE!

So today, I skipped my classes and still went to school. I know what a retard. Seriously I'm too lazy now a days. It's really hard to stay late at night and trying to read and finish everything up. I wanna be superman. SHIIT! I'll be the smartest kid in town. Wait, the smartest, SORE kid in town.

So yesterday, Rae and I worked out at the gym. But before that we played bball first. And guess who won suckkkah! Got that right. It was a fluk, flook, fleuk! LOL. BUt yeah, I woke up so late and couldn't move my body. We'll technically I can but my arms really hurts. Dude, let's just say I tried every single work out machine I could possible find. NO LIE! And oh yea, after work out, We met up with Charm and study for a bit. THEN ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI BABY! It was the most amazing sushi in the world. I ate like gazzillions of any kind. Well, except for the SASHIMI were both Rae and Charm madly swallowed it. LOL

PS. you'gottalovejek'slaugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment