Saturday, January 31, 2009

first time meeting johnny cupcakes

So, I am at Gregory's crib right now. I will be helping him with his college application. It took me a while to get in due to the fact that he was still sleeping. And when I got in I still have to wake him up. Thankfully, his sister opened the door for moi after knocking 62173618 times. LOL. My knuckles hurts. So, Johnny is lock in a cage right now. POOR cat. AMNESTY!!! LOL. All he can do is meow, " meow..meow, meow meow" which translates to.. "WTF, who the fuck is this guy?". And so I said, "Nice to meet you too Johnny".

ON THE SIDE NOTE:
*I'm going to my doctor to see if my test results are back. Hopefully, it's fucking there already. It's been 3 weeks yo. DARN BANANAS!I need to book off time to see a paramed.
*I'm so excited to wear scrubs and get my stethoscope this March. And I hope they're going to put me in either a REHAB CENTRE or MENTAL INSTITUTE. But there's more chances for me to be place in a NURSING HOME. By the way, I have the best therapeutical technique if someone does not want to take their medication: " YO! bitch, if you don't wanna take this , I'll shove it up in your butt hole" LOL. Jks. I won't be like that, I'll try to be nice.
*PS. Johnny says, HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment