Friday, January 30, 2009

The fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.

-Robert Cushing

And so today, I did nothing but skipped my Friday classes, made some hilarious videos with April, bought a boxer and then went bowling. Well, I think I deserve it. Considering I studied so much for my clinical test just to get 90%. YES, I can't believe I actually got that. So far, school is being good. I proud of myself. I am actually trying real hard. Psychology is good, Clinical is good, everything is good except for Nursing Dosages which is MATH. I hate math! But Oh wells, I can do it. But see the deals is, I have Anatomy and Physiology Test next week and I am really freakin' out. I have to study 7 chapters. Wait let me repeat it again, SEVEN! AUGH! there's so much things going on to. Group projects, clinical interview, LABS and too many to list. I can only explain it in 2 words: BRUTALLY INSANE.

SATURDAY and SUNDAY (hopefully) are my STUDY DAYS. I am not going out, unless it is utterly important. Also NO breaks until I have absorb every thing on that A&P book. And I will not answer any calls, reply any text messages and check facebook.I guess I just need to wait until reading week. Because I really don't want mess this up. I'm doing really well.

ON THE SIDE NOTE:
* KEEP IT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment